Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Friday, YEAH !!!!!!!! Even though I have a ton of work to do tomorrow around here, I am glad for a change of pace and scenery. I can be outside (with a mask) but I have several things to do and I love to work outside!!! I would like to be able to plant some azeleas in the front later on. I will need someone to till up the ground so I won't have to work so hard before planting. I have plenty of ideas for making the yard look so great.
I have to get the bulletin and the prayer list done while James takes off the trash and recyclables. And take Dooley to the lake to get wet. Then, I'll go to the hardware store to get a mask and a regular tomato plant. My grape tomato is growing and my strawberry plants are growing like weeds. Then outside to get the work done. I just hope I don't overdo it and not be able to move tomorrow. That's what I usually do when I feel good. We'll see what tomorrow brings. This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it. Amen!!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!