Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday

Today has been a good day. I called several pts. today and will have to work tomorrow. My baby girl came home today. Joshua met the Bishops tonight and he's a keeper, they say. He got to drive the Tahoe back to her dad and step-mom's house. Kerry-Ellen doesn't even get to do that ! Tomorrow, he will meet her mom and step-dad. Hope this meeting goes well too. I'm glad that they like my son. I don't want to say anything to quickly, but I think Kerry-Ellen's a keeper too. It's like she's been with us for a long time. I can't explain it but I love her already.
It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!