Saturday, March 27, 2010

Exciting Saturdays

Busy day today. Getting ready to go camping at Myrtle Beach. We are leaving tomorrow after church and will travel to Florence and spend the night. We will go into MB Monday morning. We cannot check in until 3:00 pm. I am planning on resting and making a birthday present for Kerry-Ellen I can't tell you what it is because she reads my blog. Oh, and the Wii and the tv goes as well. We will be 86 feet from the beach, can you stand it?????? I also get to go to my fav seafood restaurant, Sara J's. I'll try to give you a daily update so I can let you know how wonderful it is. Take care, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!