Monday, July 16, 2012

New Member of the Family

Well.......since it has been over 3 months since Bailey disappeared, we decided to go and look for a new pet. Casey and James went to Anderson PAWS and found a Yorkie and Schnauzer mix.... a shorkie.  She is adorable!!!  The more time that I have her, the more I love her.  I have had male puppies for a while now.  I have had to get used to this girl thing!!!!  She has taken to Dooley and Champ fairly well and she can go potty when they are outside too.  We went to PETSmart on Saturday and she has a new bowl and a new collar.  There are so many things in there, I could go crazy!!!!  Maybe I'll figure out how to put pics on here soon.  Have a good day, Ya'll,   Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!