Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Tired Puppy

Last night on our date night, we went to Greenville. I did have a doctor's appointment and an appointment for the Apple store for my phone. I think it is working properly now. We went to Barnes and Nobles and I got my favorite Mocha Latte. I enjoyed it and we headed home. I thought that I would take my sleeping pill and go off to lala land. Well, we got home and I got interested in a movie on Lifetime about Mormons and multiple marriage partners. By the time it went off it was 4 am and too late to take a sleeping pill. I went to bed and tossed and turned. I finally feel asleep after 5 am. At 9 am, I was up and awake. So..... tonight, I am very tired and ready to go to bed anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!