Monday, October 3, 2011

3 October 2011

This past weekend was busy and fun. Friday night, we spent the night in Greenwood at James' mom's house after we ate at the Palmetto Pizza Palace with Casey and her friend, Kyle. Saturday, we slept late (and it felt so good). We cleaned up and went to the hospital and saw our nephew, Ray. Please pray for him. He has Crohn's disease and it is flaring. He was discharged on Sunday. Later, we headed to North Greenville to Parent's weekend. We braved the cold weather to cheer the Crusaders to victory. We ate supper at Waffle house (I had a big bowl of grits and they were SO good). Then we headed home. We had church on Sunday and lunch at Bojangles!!
Great weekend but just TOO STINKIN' SHORT!!!!!! Night Ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!