Sunday, August 28, 2011

28 August 2011

The vacation thing is great but.... it is also teasing. You go and enjoy yourself and then you have to go home. What a letdown. Reality sets in. You spend your days dreaming of the great time you had and want to go back. This is while you're slaving away at the job that you have. We are still enjoying our time on Jekyll but I know it's coming. I love my life and all that goes with it. But the pull of the sea and lighthouses are always at the back of my mind. Jesus is my lighthouse... I guess that this is why I love lighthouses SO much. We had a picnic lunch today at the lighthouse on St. Simon's Island and then climbed the light. I still haven't figued out how to add pictures to my blog. But I am going to figure it out so that you can see the view that we saw today. A-mazing does not do it justice!! God really showed off when He made the world. Anywhere you go, it is beautiful. We are looking forward to Tuesday am. We were able to get a limited reservation to go to Sapelo Island and see the lighthouse there. I cannot wait. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!