Monday, April 18, 2011

There ARE Angels

I'm not sure, but I think that strawberries have to be planted every year. But I went by my strawberry bed from last year and there are strawberry plants and actual strawberries on the vine. I felt like my MaMa was there with me at that minute. I still miss her SO much. She loved flowers and loved to plant strawberries. There are so many questions that I want to ask her and not just about plants. I want to know about when she was young and about when she and Dada married. If you have grandparents, spend ALL the time with them that you can. One day you will want them and they won't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!