Monday, January 24, 2011

Sinus, Sinus, Go Away!!

I woke up with a sinus headache and that ruled the day. We took Champ back to Dr. Mauldin, the vet, and they removed the stitches. Everything looked good except two or three areas where the stitches had almost ingrown into the skin. They bled a little bit. He also had a small little pimple that had popped up near the incision that Doc said would open and drain. He was shaking like a leaf when he realized where he was. He will not eat the treats that Doc tries to give him. Doc really likes Champ and he went out, got cheese and gave him 2 pieces of cheese and told him that they weren't all bad there. He is a great vet. Late visit, to CVS for meds, and then home. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!