Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lazy Day

Today was a hard day to work, but I did. That is the worst thing about working from home.
The computer was there but also was the bed. I had to be strong and say no. Today is crunch day - the day that all of my work is due. Wednesday and Thursday will be busy too since we are off on Friday-yea!!!! Enough about work.
Hubby, James, replaced my office's flourescent lighting tubes- yea, now I can see and work at the same time. It's amazing how much you depend on things. Thank you, Jesus for providing.
I watched The Hoarders online. I don't know why I like that show but I do. Maybe it's because it makes me feel better about MY house and my little bit of clutter.
Lastly, my daugther, Casey, has bought the GPS that she wanted. She now has a Nuvi !! Woo Hoo !!! Her daddy will miss her calls that start with daddy, how do you get to ______ ?
This is my first blog so be patient with me, it'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!